Sunday, March 29, 2009

the blue beast



well i have finally finished this quilt, a gift for one of my closest friends, which has taken over my house on and off for about 9 months now. Its been a bit of a struggle, partly because its roughly king size and partly because I decided not long after I'd started piecing the front that i didnt like the pattern I'd chosen. Grrrr.

Anyway, although I'm still not overly loving the front, I'm happy with the back, and figure that can be the new front, if its intended recipient feels the same way. And I am really happy with the quilting pattern I chose.



And now I can start on all the other projects I've had on hold for a while now. Next major project is another green quilt for me, this time for my bed.

1 comment:

Simon - aka Bloke said...

Nothing wrong with the blue beast... like the new format and regular posts..